Sunday, October 24, 2004

Prologue: Begining of a new life

After going through with my "previous" life and even though my crush has left for Canada, i've been going on a new life, being promoted as a president of my school's taekwondo club, started off working to get my arse to japan next year, studies had dropped lately ~.~, met new people, discover the harshness of life and whats more important, my relationship with my friends and family. On the nite before "she" left for the plane, me, Trevor, Trisha and also Colin went there to bid her farewell. I didn't even plan on seeing her after sending her the sms, i was just too shy (lolz what a wuss i am XD).Well its because i know i don't have a chance (well basically coz she likes a guy mainly on the looks) and also its all my sisters plan, before we went there, our family went on to watch a movie, then later on my sis gave me a crazy idea, that is to bid her farewell. At first my dad said no, then later on he asked me "isn't that your friend Daryl?". Bah.... i didn't plan to go but was force by both my sis and dad ~.~. When we reached there, me and my sis fought (not physically but mentally) i was kinda pissed with her attitude, but wouldn't want to tell her off or something like that (sisters ~.~). Then after 5 mins, i bid to my crush farewell, then she hugged me (shes been trying to hug me ever since her birthday, but i ran XD but i didn't ran this time, i was stuck). Then my sister came, with her sulky face (after fighting both me and her fiance). Later on we went back home silently, without even speaking a word to each other, just "bye and thanks for the ride Colin". And thats the "Prologue" of my story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home