Sunday, May 18, 2008

Chapter 7: Nihon no seikatsu (Life in Japan)

Today marks 1 month of me being here in Japan. I'm currently living in Tokorozawa, which is in the Saitama prefecture of Japan. My school is basically 1 hour away from here, calculating both the train and walking distance together. I found out that my school is very near to "Toudai" which is Tokyo University, the University that I intended to enter. Well... as for classes, i'm currently in D7 and my class is filled with different nationalities. An American chinese named Christopher Allan Loo, 2 Indonesians named Hansen and Sandy, 4 Koreans, 1 Hongky girl, 1 China girl and the other 9 are malaysians. The smartest guy in our class would be Hansen, and even though dad told me that I don't have to be the best in the class, as long as I pass it would make him happy, i'm not satisfied with just that. Hansen would be my goal in studies. As for now, my only entertainment is basketball, as I don't wanna spend my parent's money for my own entertainment. I've met a few nice/great people in my house which are very helpful. Firstly it'd be Yoshida Naoto-san, the first day I came to this guesthouse (Farman Tokorozawa), he helped me alot regarding the daily life here in Japan and also for the Alien registration card. He also lived in Seattle during high school for 4 years, and because of that, he can speak quite fluent english. Next is Nagai Yuko-san, she is a teacher teaching english in an all-girls high school in Kowagoe, she is a nice and helpful person as well, especially when translating from japanese to english when Naoto-san is not there, she would be the one who would be helping me, also, she loves drinking (lolz). Next is Kim Do A-chan, Do A-chan came from Korea but she doesn't look like one, as she could speak fluent japanese (unlike me) both she and sensei helped me to cook pongteh, and it was fun. Next is Kanno Yukie-san, she treats me like her younger brother and like a mother (lolz), she is understanding and a very kind person, she is doing web designing and comes back late (lolz). Next is Sai Ei Ko-san, basically she is from China, but had been staying here in Japan for 7 years now, me and Naoto-san agreed that she is lucky as her boyfriend casually comes over to this guesthouse all the way from Chiba (the prefecture that is directly opposite of Saitama prefecture), well she is funny and can be serious at times. Next is Fujin-san, hardly know her, other than she draws manga for an all-girls manga magazine. Next is Jhoanna Varenty-san, I hardly know her as well, but she is a nice person. And i've got to know Lee Su Ah-san yesterday, she is a Korean, but can speak Japanese and English as well. She gave both me and Naoto-san a shock yesterday when she spoke english, well not just normal english, she spoke with a British's accent. She told us that her accent is a little bit of a mix of both British and Canadian accent. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that everyone (except me) in this guesthouse can cook well (lolz). Also one more thing I forgot to mention, as Lionel asked me this question "So.... Did any chick confessed to you and said something like they don't want you to leave Malaysia?". Well the answer is no (lolz). Also i've made a video of myself in YouTube which I will post at the end of this post. Because of that video being passed around in my school, I am both famous and infamous. Famous because I had the courage of doing it, and infamous as they're buncha idiots who'd say that i'm not a Malaysian as I sing like a Japanese and tells me to f**k off and etc. As for why I did that video, its because i've always wanted to do things but didn't had the courage, but this time, ever since i've come to Japan, i've changed. Also the fact that I could only do this kind of things while i'm still young. Its also, because I love this song very much, it relates to my previous life. Also, heres an advice to Jiann Yet, "Move forward, even if you're loyal to her, its useless if she don't see you as the way you see her, go find someone else, someone who would appreciate you, not someone who don't, because at the end of the day when you guys get older, she will somehow realize your feelings, by then its already to late. Let it be a regret that she'll never forget". I've been through that crap longer than you did, and now that i've moved on, i'm feeling much more better. Aite gotta go and have my breakfast now~ till then sayounara

P.s: I've already set my eyes on a chick in my class, well if everything goes right, who knows what will happen? =p

"Mou hitori bocchi wa iyada!" - Daryl (a.k.a) Wiegraf, Vash and Urameshi Kiddo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home