Monday, November 08, 2004

Chapter 1.1: Regrets

Lately after experiencing working life, i can imagine how my parents work everyday (even though i'm a part-timer, but i can imagine being a full-timer). I've also realized how rude I am to my mum lately. Even though i'm rude to her, she give's me cash whenever i'm going out with my friends even though she is nearly broke. Thinking of my attitude towards her lately makes my so disgusted. Now i'm gonna change myself to lighten her burden and at the same time make her happy although by just being obedient and not to cause troubles (which i hardly cause). And also she could die anytime as i'm typing due to her serious illness... (well i don't know whats the illness is called, but i know that it can kill her anytime and it can't be cured). Well to all readers, appreciate your love ones, don't be like me, regrets are almost part of our life's, but lucky me that my mum is still alive now that i'm regretting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home