Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chapter 7.2: 一生の宝 (Lifelong treasures) [Isshou no Takara]

Well i've not been posting lately due to my laziness (lolz sorry) and had been quite busy with my part-time job and study (not really about study =p). Well i'll start off with my birthday. Well 1 month before my birthday, my family sent me a birthday card which was kinda plain, but hey, its the thought that counts right? Well as for this posts, I am proud to say that I have people who I can call FRIENDS. I was kinda touched for what they did for me for my birthday. They made a fool outta themselves in McDonalds, here is the vid:



Well i'm not sure about you guys, but to me I was really touched till my tears came out watching this vid. I really want to thank Kae Shiuh, Dan, Hong Chun, Chow Yang, Jia Hong, Guan Shern, Jiann Yet and Pak Sun. It really comforted me and made me know that I always have a home to come back to. Well to me, my only priority was only my family, but now, both family and friends, obviously family first though (lolz).

Then on my birthday eve, Kan-chan organized a birthday party dinner for me. I want to thank her for organizing that party as in Japan, 20 year old birthday, is the most important year. Well in Malaysia we call it the "Key Year". As at the age of 20, they're allowed to drink and do whatever they want. Whilst in Malaysia the "Key Year" is 21 years old. So beforehand, Kan-chan already told me to decide what i'd wanna eat so I told her that I wanted to eat pizza. So then we went to a restaurant whereby they had an "All you can eat pizza and pasta" for about 2000yen per person? (Which is around RM60). Well i'm not so sure for the price as they paid for me. The people who came are Kan-chan, Fujin-chan, Doa-chan, Sensei and Suke-chan. Here is the photo of them:



From left: Suke-chan, me, Sensei (Nagai-Yuuko), Doa-chan, Kan-chan and Fujin-chan

Well I doubt you guys can hardly see Kan-chan's picture so heres a picture taken from her birthday:



From left: Jhoanna-chan, Fujin-chan, Kan-chan, Tama-chan and Eiko-san

As for present, Kan-chan and Fujin-chan bought for me a jacket, which was quite good. Well thanks to Suke-chan's "great idea" I ended up like this:



Yeap, thats me in my new "jacket" (lolz).

Aite next is my part-time job. I'm hired in McDonalds (lolz) being paid 800yen per hour (which is roughly about RM24 per hour). I've been working lately to get the things i've wanted, and the most recent things that i've bought for myself is the Nintendo DS. Also heres my uniform picture along with my name tag (lolz):

P1000006

Uniform


McPork!

Well if you guys are wondering what my name tag states, it is "Dariru Rimu Jia Sen" pronounced that way as well (though it doesn't seems to sound right to me lolz). And well working here in japan is tough. As to why, they're tooo strict and you must always be on the move, no time to even catch a breath unlike in Malaysia whereby everything is done according to one's pace (not all though but most of the jobs). But oh well, thanks to that, i've got to make new friends. And most of the highschoolers from the age 15~18 are currently working there which is just what I wanted as most of my friends are older people which are late 20s and 30s.

Also, Aunt Mei from Australia came down to Japan, she, Uncle Ron, Aunty Cathy and Aunty Margaret. So I brought them to Yokohama, which is famous for Chinatown (where they treated me chinese all you can eat buffet xD). I brought them to the "San kei en" as well (well I can't translate this, but its a big garden with alot of old buildings, basically its a town where all the rich people used to live in the late 1800s). Here are some pictures that I took with them:



Me and Aunty Cathy



From left: Aunty Margaret, Aunt Mei and Uncle Ron
Both are taken in the train though (lolz)

Well next is Festivals! When it comes to festivals, i'd always hyped in my own way (as to why I say my own way, I don't really look hyped but i'm actually hyped lolz). Firstly, is Hoshino Koukou Jyousei Gakko (litterally means Hoshino All-girls High School =D). Sensei teaches in this school so she invited us (me and Taka-chan) to go to her school's cultural festival! Here are some piccies~:



Sensei



Sadly they're plenty of Middle school girls rather than High school girls =( (=P)



Sensei's in charge of the Marching Band of this school, and it happens that the Marching Band in this school is quite famous, so basically it was the school cultural festival's main event.

Next is the party we had at home, along with my housemates! But, somehow its like a nightmare to me, as to why, I just turned 20 and they're pushing me to drink, ALOT (lolz). Here are some pictures~



From left: Taka-chan and Sensei
Umph actually Taka-chan is a Korean, Sensei and Suke-chan said that he had the "Takashi look" so they decided to call him Taka-chan, real name (Park In Sang)



From left: Yoshikawa-san and Toni (nickname, real name is Hide something, which I forgot xD but he is a japanese alrite)



From left: Na-chan and the new person who just shift in, Kaori-san



Doa-chan (also a korean)



Last but not least, Mini-chan a.k.a Nuna (which means big sister in korean, as she is a korean)

Well in the end 3 person got drunk and knocked out which is Toni (KOed at the dining table which made me and Taka-chan had to drag him to his bed), Kaori-san (KOed and gave me a shocked as she drop right in front of my room) and Yoshikawa-san (KOed in the toilet lolz).

Next is TGS 2008! For all those gamers, they'd definitely know or at least heard of it, Tokyo Game Show 2008! Well i'll let the pictures do the talking~



My favourite company!



Dissidia Final Fantasy Limited Edition items



A close lookup at the Limited Edition PSP version for Dissidia Final Fantasy



Picture of FF: Dissidia's characters



Biohazard: Degeneration CG Movie

Well instead of coming here taking pictures of games, I ended up taking more pictures of chicks instead (hey, i'm a guy alright! lolz)









And some cosplayers that are some, OUTRAGEOUS and some that are cool







And finally time to leave =(. Before I left, here is the banner that I took~



Finally are the city festivals, one which is in Tokorozawa (the place i'm currently living in) and Hon-Kawagoe's festival (which was today)



Tokorozawa's festival (i've only got this picture)

Below are all Hon-kawagoe's city festival
P1000019

Huge crowd @.@

P1000021

Now THIS is a festival that I had in mind, stalls all over the city just like it is in the anime

P1000023

This was delicious, Chicken Steak =D

P1000027

Yeap... I LOVE festivals xD

P1000020

Fox dancing...?

P1000028

Haunted Mansion (600yen per person which is about rm18 per entry, OUCH! Didn't go in though =P)

Aite thats about it for this update, it is updated till today =). Thanks for your support and till then, laterz~!

Arigatou na minna - Daryl a.k.a Vash, Wiegraf and Urameshi Kiddo

P.S: Those who want to see more piccies, you can watch it here at http://www.dropshots.com/6Vash9 =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home