Thursday, November 11, 2004

Chapter 1.2: Unforgiven Actions

Well it started last year, ever since i've started to have known this girl named Christina, i've been chatting with her for quite sometime and our relationship as friends has been quite close coz either 1 of us will sms each other if we're bored, until i've heard that she has a crush on me from her friend Jolene. (well im a sensitive person and i take things seriously) Ever since then, i've been trying to avoid her, been rude to her and ignored her sms. (But the truth is, she never had [according to her]) And also a fact that i don't want anyone close to me to fall for me as i'm already stuck to someone (although im not her bf). Well i can say i've been quite bad to her until she send this e-mail to me,

daryl...
i think that this nonsense has to come to an end. i have done everything that is in my power to do. somehow or other, you don't see it. i'm sorry you can't accept it or accept me for who i am. i can't do something that is expected of me if i don't know what it is. And if you are going to act in such an immature manner, then i have to say i'm sorry and i wish i can wallow in your self-pitying state, but i'm not that kind of person. i've tried to befriend you in many ways. you don't appreciate it. it is not my fault.
this is the last straw. this is going to be my last attempt to befriend you. after this, it is your move. should you choose to reply this e-mail, you want to continue what is left of our friendship and let it grow again. if you want to send me an sms, you know my number. I'm leaving it at this. it's your move. the fate of our friendship lies solely in your hands.


chris & jo......
(lolz im still keeping this msg after a year)

And at that time, i replied to her via sms, saying that i think that we should juz act like we don't know each other (well i guess im wrong here). Then right after that sms, her sis (outta nowhere) send me an sms saying that Chris is now crying just becoz of wat i've send to her. After having a lil conversation with her elder sis, i've regretted wat i've replied in the sms. Then later on i tried smsing her from there on, but she didn't reply after wat i did to her.

Well Christina (don't wanna call u Chris as it sounds like a guy rather than a gal) I'm sorry if i've hurt ur feelings back then, i know saying sorry wouldn't do nething, but if you want to hear it from myself, i'll tell you myself. Sorry bout my ego back then, well i guess TIME do change people, but hey IF you're reading it, im saying sorry from the bottom of my heart (plz don't get any wrong ideas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home