Monday, November 15, 2004

Chapter 1.3: Countless memories

Most of us keeps something very important, even though no one understand to why it's so important . The very thing I treasure most is this :

It might look like an ordinary hand drawn picture, but to me its very meaningful. It reminds me countless memories of my past with my crush, we were so close back then. The things we do, the calls we make, our dreams, and more importantly the time i've spend with her ^^. Oh and just in case you didn't know, that picture is her drawing, she gave it to me as she knows i'm a big fan of Aeris Gainsborough (Final Fantasy 7). It's been with me for 2 years now, yet i still treasure it. But i have no intention of throwing it away (not till i die! XD), oh and not to mention shes one hell of an angel when she sings ^^ (i can never forget that voice) and she draws well too ^^. And i used to have this feeling that says, "I wanna hear her voice before, after and while i'm sleeping"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home