Friday, November 19, 2004

Chapter 2: And life goes on....

Lately i've been kinda lonely until i was playing RO, i've met this gal named Angel. We started our relationship off kinda awkward (lolz! by marrying each other in RO). Then later on, we started chatting through MSN and we got closer and closer as days goes by. She live's in Singapore (yea my country's neighbour) and shes 13 (hey when it comes into relationship, age is not a factor). Now she's in a school expedition and shes trying to get a phone to contact me as on the 26th November, i'm gonna start working full-time. For once, i felt very happy with my life, happy that finally i've found someone who doesn't care bout the looks, but what's inside (heck i thought i wouldn't even find). I told her many things that I wanted to tell my crush, and I showed her my picture, but she told me that looks does not matter to her. I've never thought that i would've encountered online relationship but i'm afraid that it might not turn out well, but this time i'm not gonna back down, after all the regrets and all, i'm gonna do my very best to make it last, even if i were to fail, i'll have no regrets.

Well the other is my close buddy daniel, lately after he started work he put working priority higher than friendship. Don't know why but I hate his attitude recently, kinda pissed of with him, always with this excuse "I juz came back from work la, im tired, i wanna sleep". This isn't the first though, he screwed Kae Shiuh up for our upcoming genting trip which is on the 23rd. We've planned this for a year+ yet now he told Kae Shiuh that he's not going for the trip, he'd rather work (you can see his msg's at the tag-board). For me its juz two words to describe this attitude, screwed up. And nah i don't plan to talk to him as he is no longer the Daniel i know and i'm kinda sick and tired of these things. He thinks he's already old enough to be independent saying that he doesn't want to depend on his parents and all (hey we're juz 16! not 20 ~.~) well i'll juz see how far he'll go then.

"It's better to know our limits as if we surpass them, we'll unintentionally hurt others" - A quote from the auther himself

This is quote is specially dedicated to Angel:
In my dreams,
you're an angel from above,
At my very eyes,
You're the one i love

-A quote from the auther himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home