Thursday, November 25, 2004

Chapter 2.1: The gamble

I asked Angel bout making this relationship last, she said yes she'll make it last, she wants it to last forever. It's sweet and nice, yet i told her she might find someone else in time as 5 years (minimum) is long enough to find other guys, but she still sticks to her decision and she told me that she won't look for other guys (well something like that XD). I'm kinda happy when i hear that, but actually thats not what I fear most, what I fear most is myself.... i'm afraid that it'll turn out the other way round, as in i'll meet someone else, fear that i'll dissapoint others,fear that she'll be with someone else, fear that I won't be able to keep my words. But i've made up my mind, IF she were to find another guy, as long as shes happy i'm already happy myself, love/like can't be forced as its something very sensitive to most of us and our lives. But till then, this is the gamble that i'm in, no matter how good or bad it turns out, I want her to know that i've vowed, i've vowed that no matter how our relationship turns out, we'll meet..... no matter what happens WE will, i'll do what it takes to do that even if its 5 years later. Till then, i'll be waiting for her...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why don't you,
Let me be with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home