Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Character 1: The soft hearted wolf

Thats me! The guy in blue ^^ all the way to da left, not the one wearing spec's (its my mum)

Name: Daryl Lim Jia Tsen (a.k.a) Wiegraf, Urameshi, Kiddo, Dariee (in japanese)
Age: 16
D.O.B: August 31st 1988
Nationality: Malaysian
Starscope: Virgo
Hobby: Listening to anime s0ngs, creating meaningful quotes, playing online games with friends, watching anime, Collecting Final Fantasy Merchandise and many more XD.
Fav. Food: Most of the food actually XD
Fav. Drink: Coke *burp*
Fav. Song: Let Me Be With You (Round table featuring Nino)
Fav. Band: Linkin Park
Fav. Game: Final Fantasy Series and Ragnarok Online Malaysia
Fav. Quote: "I'll be your crying shoulders if you ever need one, i'll be the one listening to your grieves, i'll be the one sharing your pain, last but not least, i'll be the one to be there whenever you need someone"
"Dakara.....Dakara......Aishiteru..." (And so.... so...... i love you...)
Status: Currently In Love
Hopes: To be able to meet Angel, to be able to master my Japanese language, to be a successful game director (like Square Enix XD), to be able to live happily with my love ones, to live in Japan with Angel and live as long as i could to cherish every moment i'm with her
Currently: In love with Angel, and also finding a way to see her..... (currently waiting)

Note: I'm kinda egoistic whenever i'm with people, but i'm actually very soft myself ^^. I'll give everything up including my ego when/if i were to meet my one and only soul-mate.

P.s: Yea i don't like taking pictures of myself, this was my latest picture that was taken in Australia last summer in December 2003 ^^, neways new characters Biodata will be released later on ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home