Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Chapter 2.2: The right decision?

I finally got myself a job that i've always wanted to have, that is to be in a kitchen crew of a Japanese restaurant (although it's not an authentic restoran but heck, i can at least learn how to cook =D). Making 4 bugs per hour, working for 8~10 hours a day on weekdays. Well i'll start working tomorrow. But somehow i feel kinda guilty, i couldn't chat much with Angel as we can only chat online, then i decided that i should start calling her, but it seems that i can't start calling her yet as she hasn't gotten her cell-phone yet :/, yea its kinda sad though, but hey i'm trying my very best just to at least chat with her. I've decided to tell my mum to continue my medication towards my ACNE (at first i thought i wouldn't want to meet someone and all, i wanted to leave my ACNE alone as because i think of it as my sins towards people). I decided not to at least dissapoint Angel when she meets me in...... 5 years time? XD. On the other hand, Dan went back to his old self (which is good) and we spend time together with my other friends at Genting Highlands recently (which was REALLY REALLY fun) we did so much things together that we could not while we're with our parents and Nigel helped me out by drawing the picture above (yea the I Luv You Angel with the Angeling from RO picture) I really appreciate what he had done for me ^^. Well i'm glad that almost everything turned out smoothly and great, i hope it can keep going on till next year =D.

P.s: Angel darlin, it doesn't meant that i'm workin, i won't be contactin you.... i proved to you that while my monitor crashed, i went all the way out from my house to an internet cafe just to see you on, well this is basically just to tell you that i'll be thinkin of you before, after, and while i'm sleeping, i hope you can get your cell-phone as soon as possible, then we can contact each other via sms/phone, oh and if yer feeling lonely, just listen to the song i sent ya ;) hope it'll help ^^, will always luv ya ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home