Friday, December 03, 2004

Chapter 2.3: People I know

I quit my job on the very first day. Not because I don't like it, it's because of the shop supervisor, first she asked her head chef to interview me. Then after all those talks, he agreed and he told me that I can start off working the next day 10.30, then the next day when I went there, the head chef told me that the supervisor needs workers only for saturday and sunday, not on weekdays (~.~). He asked for my decision, I can't say yes... so I said "nevermind, forget bout it". All my hopes went down all because of the stupid supervisor (I don't wanna use vulgar words here as it'll ruin my blog). But the bright side was that I am able to chat with Angel a lot lately. Yea i'm not myself lately, i've been waking up at odd hours which is 7~9 a.m everyday (which I don't normally do), just to get to know Angel better and better everyday (T_T). I feel kinda tired, very tired (this is the first person which I spent 100% my time with) other than my friends. Here's a few pic of people whom I can call "Friends"

From left to right (top): Jia hong, Me, Kae Shiuh, Nigel and Jerome
From left to right (bottom): Wei Hong, Phui Thong (Dan) and Yeong Shan
(Don't believe the date from the picture, the camera is screwed up it was taken recently on my trip to genting)

And here:

From left to right (top): Jia Hong, Su Kai Shien (an idiot), and Kok Loong (the other 2 I don't really know well)
From left to right (middle): Yeong Shan, Ru Shen, Kenji, Wei Hong, Tee Yoong, Dexter and Justin
From left to right (bottom): Dan, Pei Chuen (PC), Jason, Mr. Norman, Me!, Faith and Ying Guo

To me the one's who can really be called as friends are, Kae Shiuh, Jia Hong, Yeong Shan, Wei Hong, Tee Yoong, Dan, Pei Chuen, and Faith.

Kae Shiuh: Likes to talk alot but fail to even attempt whatever he says but he's a nice guy alrite ^^
Jia Hong: Kae's best friend, very intelligent and hardworking (and very playful =D)
Yeong Shan: He's alrite, can be annoying at times
Wei Hong: The most dependable friend, he'll help if he can (actually all of the time he can) friendly and kind
Tee Yoong: A happy-go-lucky guy, we always chat bout gals =D
Dan: My closest buddy, and can be VERY annoying at times (currently in love with Mei Teng XD nah juz joking)
Pei Chuen: Like every normal chinese educated friends, shes hardworking, nice, kind, friendly and playful (especially when i'm around her, i'd make jokes which makes her laugh =P)
Faith: A very cute, nice, and a playful person, but shes very evil at times =P, currently studying in Canada

P.s: Faith was my crush =P, and to those who aren't in the pictures, it doesn't meant that yer not my friend, juz that I don't have yer pics :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home