Saturday, January 08, 2005

Chapter 2.5: Those were the days...

Right after the tourney, i've had an sms from one of my taekwon-do classmate. She sent me this sms "Hey there! I'm a gal, i'm kinda short, like playing basketball who admires you" well its something like that. At first by the way she typed it, i thought it was Kae Shiuh thats fooling around, then after a few sms, i knew who it is right away, it was Felicia's friend Darshini ~.~ (I confirmed it by calling Felicia up). Since I knew who it is, I tagged along with her "lil joke" and it lasted for 3 days (lolz!), till she admitted that she's Darshini, saying "Oklar I don't wanna give you soo much tension on who I am, i'm Darshini". I told her I knew it and right after that she stopped smsing me (except christmas and new year eve). It reminds me of the gals that went after me 3 years ago. Yeah the first one was Su-Lyn, well this one tried to use me , Sarah told me exactly what shes trying to do (since Sarah was close to her 3 years ago), she warned me and yea I told her "Don't worry i'll know exactly what to do" that is to tag along with her lil sick game. Then a week later after that, we got very close (yea VERY close indeed), she started to sit near me everytime when theres no teacher around and chat with me about who I like and all. As days go by, she then started to ask me, "Do you like me Daryl?" I said yeap BUT i like someone else even more (yeap its true at that very year I met someone special). Then a few days later, I thought its best to quickly end this game but before that, I asked her "Do you like me?" she said softly "yea"... Right after that moment, I hardly chat with her, 3 years after that, I've heard that shes been sleeping with guys and all, I gotta give all the credits to Sarah for warning me ^^. Then another was Kar mun, well this one is....kinda lame, since she doesn't talk to me much (except for school studies), i've asked one of my friends to ask her why'd she like me and guess what, she said its because I teased her ~.~, then later she invited me to her birthday party . The way that Sarah and Grace acted during her birthday party made it obvious that she has a crush on me. I got my way out of there when I had the chance (her party was awfully boring). The last was Sabrina...... She has the most qualities that a guy would want and shes pretty alright, to start it off, Sabrina was my best friend in my primary school, same age as me. Shes always there when I need someone to talk to. Right after primary school ended we hardly contact each other, thats till year 2002, we met again at our school bus. Thats when I gave her my contact number, at that time, i've been calling Faith everyday (the same year as Su-Lyn was trying to use me). Then theres one day when Sabrina smsed me, i was kinda happy that she did as we have not been chatting for quite sometime. We chatted until where she smsed me that she has a secret but shes afraid to tell me. Not knowing whats so secretive it was until i replied her sms saying "Hey its alright if you don't wanna tell me or not, i'm yer best friend remember?". Right after she received that, she smsed me saying that she likes me thats when i went o.O (I had a crush on her during my primary time, but i just knew i had no chance). Don't really know how to reply that sms... then i smsed her that I think it'd be best as best friends (dumb reply). Then she smsed me saying "Ok" (or something like that, I knew at that time she was sad though....) We were like twins during those days. Later on we hardly contact each other, 2 long years i've been trying to get her contact number as I was conned with my phone and lost her contact number(long story). Then i finally got her number and i told her that she needs to know that, i too used to like her but i just knew that it would not happen. She said "Ok", somehow i felt kinda relief to let her know, after that we never chatted nor talked (sad eh?). At that time i was afraid of 2 things, to lose a friend and not being friends after a break up (that's exactly why i haven't got any special girlfriends at that time)

P.s: I was asked from a lot of my friends and fans of *~Life~* =D "What happened to you and Faith now?" well heres the answer, we're now friends, even though not as close as we were and we hardly talk to each other now, and maybe I was once one of her close friends, we're now just friends ;)

Memories are nice, but memories are just a memory i'd prefer to keep it to myself - Rikku from FFX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home