Saturday, January 08, 2005

Chapter 2.6: The devil within

Many people used to say many good things about me like "Daryl you're nice" and all, but right after I told them that i USED to steal and I used to punched a girl, they go speechless. Yeap thats my dark side, it was 5 years ago, the last year that i'm in my primary school. I used to steal my parents hard-earned cash for my own pleasure, that is to go to internet cafe's during that year. Then a year later, I admitted it to my parents that I was the one stealing their cash, I thought they'd be beating the crap outta me but instead they prefer to forgive, after a few moments of lecture, they told me "Please don't do it again". Then later on as I went back to my room to think about the words they said while playing Final Fantasy 7. As that moment I started to changed and realized how I wasted 1 year of my life (yea Final Fantasy and my parents words changed the way of things I used to see). From that moment on, I totaly changed. I rarely get into fights, came back home right away after school, studies improved. Then while I was in my former secondary school that is SMK Batu 8 Puchong (this school sux 2 da max!) I was very unhappy with the environment there. I had lots and lots of problem communicating with other student as Puchong (the place I live) hardly has much english educated people. The class i'm in, the way they teach and all... I felt so lonely as I had not much people to talk to as my primary school. Till one day (not sure when it was xD) I was very moody, and theres this indian gal in my class whois darn arrogant and vain. I was looking outside the window where it happened to be the place where she sits. Then her friend told her I was looking at her (yea MAYBE in her dreams) then she came confronting me saying "Why'd you look at me for?!" then I replied "I'm looking outside the window not you @#$%^!". She then took her metal pencil box and hit me on the face (OUCH!!). I got so pissed that I punched her, but of course I hold back and her nose started to bleed (I swear to god I did hold back that punch, it was darn soft!). We were both sent to the dicipline room, where she lied about me assaulting her first ~.~, then the teacher was asking me to find an eye-witness, I brought one of the guys sitting in front of me explaining what really happened, the dicipline teacher found out that she assaulted me and god knows what that teacher did to that indian gal because right after that happened I was transfered to SMK Sultan Abdul Samad PJ (such a relief). Thats where I met great people and yea people who made me who I am now (gotta thank my parents for that too). Chapter 3 is up next!

"Whether you like it or not, I am me, i'm glad the way I was brought up and not you nor anyone can change that" - Daryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home