Saturday, January 08, 2005

Chapter 3: A new year with a new resolution!

This is gonna be one of my best years and also a year full with sufferings T_T. First i'm taking tuition to intensify my studies. Next my japanese class ^^, try and master my basic japanese language before heading to Kyoto in 3 months time ^^ (hopefully) . Then in 3 months time i'll be heading to Kyoto, Japan (yay finally!) on their cherry blossom event which is on the April for a homestay program ^^. Then right after that is STUDY STUDY STUDY, my schedule for weekdays are as follow;

Monday - Tuition
Tuesday - Tuition
Wednesday - Japanese class
Thursday - Tuition
Friday - Japanese class

Saturday and Sunday will be my offday as of now, yep and now my father had restricted me from using the computer except fridays and saturdays ~.~ which I don't think is neccesary. Maybe i'll try cosplaying this year =P (yeah maybe after I go and do something with my face). I hope after all those study, hopefully I'd be able to get 7~9 A's (at least). Then after SPM i'll go style my hair (yeap i'm gonna do it Japanese way ^^) since i've found out a saloon where they do Japanese hairstyles and their latest trend ^^. And finally hopefully Angel will get her phone before any of those ~.~ (yea I know i've been hoping for quite sometime already and in fact felt kinda bored typing the same thing over and over)

"Everything starts with a dream" - Daryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home