Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Chapter 3.1: Money or friends?

After 3 weeks attending school, everything went well, I started working back at Oh! Sushi. Me and Kae Shiuh are planning to form an anime group. Currently i'm the one whois in charge of the storyline and Kae Shiuh will be finding people who're interested for now as we'll start our project on April (yea once i'm back from Japan ^^). School was almost the same, but Dexter isn't. Well he promised me that he'll treat me for lunch as me and dan helped him to get a job at where we're currently working. After 3 months of working there, I asked him to treat me a dish that cost RM20 but then he said its way too expensive (yeah right! working there for 3 months and already earning RM1000+!). Then after work on the last day hes working when our shift is over, he asked me to go and eat lunch his treat, I told him nevermind as because I don't want people to treat me as they're forced to and also RM20 isn't even 10% of RM1000+. The next day in school, he hold me back and then said "Hey I promise something i'll keep my words" (while taking out a RM5 note) I told him nevermind and forget about it, after that we rarely chat as we used too. Well this isn't one of his money issues, the other he had was with Kae Shiuh, Kae Shiuh needed to borrow a few hundred bucks for a few days, but then when he borrowed from Dexter and got charged tax ~.~. When Kae Shiuh owed me cash, I don't even charge this crap to him and my friends (tax!??? what tax!?). I also heard that he was such a fuss when he went to Sri Petaling to get his new shoes (yea long story, i'll make it short). He kept asking the retailer to lower the shoes price from RM39 to RM35 (RM39 out of RM1000+ a big difference?) he ask and ask and ask till the friends that were following him were so pissed that they gave him RM4. Money minded friends are nothing but blood-sucking peoples ~.~ (sad but true) and besides, hes no longer the Dexter I once knew. Next is this movie called "The Doll Master", a Korean based horror movie. The movie is great! Nice storyline and excellent performance from the main actress herself. This story is based on dolls, and yea the movie is kinda creepy though ^^". Lately I feel like my relationship with Angel is drifting away as I can't go online as often as I can.... I feel kinda guilty here... but I could not help it. For now i'll leave our relationship to the hands of fate and here, my new schedule;

Monday - Tuition 3pm~4pm, Work 6pm~10pm
Tuesday - Rest day ^^
Wednesday - Tuition 3pm~5pm, Japanese class 7pm~9pm
Thursday - Tuition 2pm~5.30pm
Friday - Japanese class 7pm~9pm
Saturday - Work 11.30am~10pm
Sunday - Work 11.30am~10pm

P.s: You readers can come and visit me at my workplace during these times, I can give you guys discount =P

"I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me" - As Long As You Love Me -Backstreet Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home