Monday, January 24, 2005

Chapter 3.2: Souls to remember

Its kinda sad to see the things we see almost everyday gone... The only two puppies that really bring joy to my life died on the 21st of January 2005. I did not cry, but deep down inside me was crying. Facing a sad reality, I went on with my life. On that day itself, my family and Marcus's family went up to genting. I got this news while I was eating in McDonalds when my sister start talking about the puppies. As I stood there, I remembered the times when I was playing with both Coco (browny) and Miko (blacky). They were born 5 months ago, together with another 2 more sisters. But unfortunately for the eldest one, died due to paralysis... then the other one was stepped to death (THX MELVIN!). Both Coco and Miko were the only survivors... I thought they'd be able to survive long enough, but sadly they've got effected from a virus that was from Xue Wen's dog (childhood friend). But I know that no matter what I do I could never bring them back again, like the saying "1 life, 1 chance". The least I can do for them is to go on with my life (yea i'm a dog lover). Back at genting Trevor and Marcus had lots of fun in the room (yea pillow fights). And for the first time, Marcus was kinda open to me (yea he talked to me about girls and stuff). Overall the trip there was kinda boring as the outdoor theme park was close due to the bad weather there. Right after coming back from genting, I got to invite my other cousins, Leon and Leonard to join us for dinner as Marcus was here. And well time passed in a blink of an eye, tommorow he'll be leaving back to Australia, even though its kinda short but I realized that i'm starting to appreciate everything i'm doing.

Here's a few pic during Marcus's stay;

From left: Me and Marcus

From left: Trevor, Me, Leon, Bi Yen and Melvin

"Even though now you're gone, you're always part of me" - Daryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home