Saturday, July 23, 2005

Chapter 3.4: Justice... A dream come true

Its been quite sometime since i've last updated, a lot has happened. Amongst all I think I enjoyed "Bon Odori" festival the best though ^^. I was supposed to go there with Dan and Jess, but unfortunately Dan was still in a cyber cafe and forgotten all about it whilst Jess can't go because of her parents... That leaves only me. On the way to the stadium, Claire sms'ed me saying that she's also going, well to be honest I was kinda glad that I thought that I won't be going there alone. I asked her bout Ah Kit and Eric but she doesn't know whether they're coming or not and we decided to meet up during the festival. Once i've reached at 6.00pm I was looking for Claire until 7.30pm when I decided to tell Claire that its alright and that we can meet anytime, it was so crowded that we ended up not meeting. I was kinda lonely there till I met Terence (a nice guy, met in a cybercafe) while walking around the food stalls. He was shocked that I came there alone and we chatted till we met Rachel, Faith, Guo Zhang (a friend from school), Diana and Kong Weng (well at least these are the names that I can remember). They were having a picnic in the middle of the small field. A few days before Bon Odori, Rachel invited me to go along with her as I told her most probably i'll be going alone but I refused (as i'm afraid to see Faith). But in the end I still ended up tagging along with them (lolz!). Rachel was telling me how quiet I was because I hardly talk to anyone there except Kong Weng. Well I guess I didn't talk much because i'm afraid that I might spoil any of their days by saying something wrong. And to be honest, Rachel, Li Yen and Diana looked beautiful wearing the kimonos (XD don't worry I have no intentions at all =P). Well the rest was dancing (lolz!), everyone was gathering in the middle of the stage dancing around it, and trust me, this is my first time dancing and I really enjoyed it =P. Well next on to "My screwed up friggin Malay language teacher". It started out as like any normal Wednesdays but I knew something bad will happened that day... I argued with my bm teacher until she brought up my parents, she said "Macam inikah ibubapa kamu mengajar kamu? Ibubapa kamu tidak ajar kamu!" ("Is this the way your parents brought you up? Your parents didn't teach you!). Thats when it triggered me, I told her "You DON'T involve my parents in this!", and she replied "You shut up!" and I said to her "No YOU shut up!" while Dan was trying to keep me cool down saying "Chill Daryl, Chill...". She isn't satisfied and she brought this up to the "Student's Problem Teacher" (or something like that) I was kinda relieved that the "problem" teacher that screwed up teacher brought me to was a teacher i'm kinda closed to. Well I was in tears saying that she insulted my parents (such a wuss ~.~)... but whatever I tried to say, they seem to be manipulating every single words I say. We conclude it that I was wrong for telling a teacher to shut up... trust me its not fair... what is worst comparing saying to someone shut up and for someone to talk bad about your parents ~.~? I was punished to get canned twice at my butt... hey Marcus, i'm friggin sure that Australia there's such thing as a STUDENT'S RIGHTS, after all, I HATE my country... The only thing I treasure in this country are my family and friends and maybe some special places. I think i'll stop here for now, looking forward to type down more but as i'm typing now, i'm kinda feeling down... but anyways look out for Chapter 3.5 ^^

"As when you notice, theres no such thing as justice..." - Daryl (a.k.a Wiegraf, Urameshi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home