Monday, July 25, 2005

Chapter 3.5: Betrayed... manipulated... it'll never end

I guess its as the chapter says... i've been betrayed and manipulated by two people who I THOUGHT that they're special to me. Hmph... lets start out with Jess, we started out as normal friends and later on she told me she had feelings for me, at first I didn't believed her as she doesn't act like it, but on the first and last lunch we had, I was convinced that she is as she brought me last year's exam paper for Biology and Chemistry... and also giving me a short message, at that time, I thought how sweet of her to do those as nobody has ever did something like that for me. So ever since that i've tried to do something for her too... I've changed Suren's thoughts about her as normally, Suren will just call her a bitch in front of me but now he doesn't call her that way in front of me because we respect each other and he somehow knew I was going for her. Then as things started to turned out right, Dan asked me about the tuition I went along with Jess. At that moment, I knew that if I were to tell him about the tuition, he'd come into my personal life and things wouldn't turn out right... But no, I somehow still had faith in him so I decided to tell him about the tuition that me and Jess was in. What was important about it is that while we're still very close friends, I told him "Whatever your personal life concerns, I don't give a damn, so don't ever get involved into mine either", but no, he HAS to friggin put his friggin nose into my personal life. Ever since then, they started to develope their relationship until one day Jess just send me an sms saying "Erm, u noe wat? Lets juz stay at close friends... Believe me, its not because of Chee Boon (some guy).. but im not that kind of gurl that can b commited in a relationship that is under wraps... You don't want my friends to know and I want them to know so badly, we're too different... Frankly I notice that we r driftin apart.. I'm sorry" While I was walking back all the way from my tuition which was in PJ state, to my home... I was planning about the things I should do for her and all... Until I received that sms, I was kinda sad... But I told her that I won't give up as i've admitted to her that I too liked her, but before I make anymore moves, I asked her to answer me honestly whether shes going for anyone else. But she replied no, other than Chee Boon thats going for her. At that time I knew... I just knew it, but I didn't react to it. The next day, after I went my normal hangout in SS2 in a cyber cafe, I went to Dan's house as because I had no transport back. Ever since then I was moody... Thinking about it like almost everytime, then later on that night, he asked me a question which kinda triggered my fear, he asked me "Hey umph Daryl, will you be mad at me if I were to do something like what Dexter did?". At that moment I knew that my hunch was right, so I answered him calmly, "It depends on what it is..." while playing the computer. Then after a few minutes later, I asked him back, "Why'd you ask me that question earlier?", he then replied "Err nothing". So I decided to ask him later on again when I think he was ready, the same thing happened but I added "You and Jess are couples is it?" asking him calmly. He replied with the look I somehow knew saying "Erm... no..." and he said "You'll find out tommorow" which was supposed to be a 2 person outing, which was planned by Jess 1 week before together with me. Then I gave him a chance to speak out because i'm calm at that time and also i'm giving him a chance to explain... but no he prefer's to keep it rather than telling me, then I told him "It's better if you tell me rather than I find out" but he still sticks to his decision. On that night while I was reaching home, I stop by a food stall near my house to get something to eat, I sms'ed Rachel as I remembered while using Dan's comp, she was the only person online. The message goes something like this "Hey there Rach, you awake? If not then nevermind ^^ sorry to disturb you by the way" (i'll skip a few sms). Then later on after my bath she replied asking me why and what was wrong... I told her that I was kinda sad and need someone to talk to and I told her that shes the only person in my phone who is awake at that time (which was around 2.00am). So I told her my situation but I didn't tell the whole story as I was tired to type, but she somehow made me feel better. Then the next day, me, Dan and Jess went for the movie, filled with disgust and uncomfortable, I had to watch the movie together with them. It's like they're telling me "Hey Daryl! Thanks to you, we are both together!" (~.~) honestly, if I knew something like this were to happened, I would've just sit at home play my PS2. So basically I was kinda moody the whole day even during our cathering that night. Well said enough, to conclude it all, I felt like I was just a bait for Jess to get Dan and for Dan it was an opportunity for him to get something. Stupid me for even falling for this type of girl... But somehow I really want to believe shes not that type of person and keep telling myself that... But I guess it just happens in one's dream... And I could've sworn that I would've done anything to get her... Until now... And for Dan, if he can do this to me now, how about my future? He might take my wife as well... Readers can think i'm just jealous and childish, but i've had it... always friggin giving, NEVER receiving. If I were to forgive both of them, it'll take quite sometime to build back the trust that I had given them but I don't think i'd want something like this to ever happen to me again... Well I think this is my decision at least... but heck, think of it if you're in my situation. Colin was telling me "OF all people Dan!?? He should at least think! And I thought he's your best friend..." I told him yea the situation sucks... and I told him "You know, I have this feeling of wacking him up but hes my friend... so I guess I can't do anything about it..." and Colin kinda agreed to what I said. I guess I feel much better after writing this post... And I just got my piercing done, don't think i'd be able to go to school for a few days, well guess this is it, till then wait for the next chapter ^^!

"NEVER bother my personal affairs and so would I to yours" - Daryl (a.k.a Wiegraf, Urameshi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home